web site

check out mini mae knitwear @ www.minimaeknitwear.com.au for more fantastic designs!

Friday, February 18, 2011

mini mae knitwear @ the Wimmera Machinery Field Days

Well I'm busy getting organised for my site @ the Wimmera Machinery Field Days, which is a HUGE event run over 3 days - March 1,2 & 3.  If you want to find me there I'll be in the Country Lifestyle Marquee.  I'll have hard copy patterns for sale, as well as my design samples.  If you're about, pop in for a chat! 
I'm a little behind in my organisation for this event - we had a 'Princess Party' here last night with 10 little invited guests, 2 cousins, my 4 children, the grandparents & 1 Aunty.  Very noisy house!  So this past week I've been making & decorating the b'day cake, organising games, decorating the front of the house (pink ribbon bows & flags), getting the costumes fixed.....the list goes on!  Busy but fun! No knitting & no Field Days prep got done.  So I'll be into creating props for it this arvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment