web site

check out mini mae knitwear @ www.minimaeknitwear.com.au for more fantastic designs!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Baby's @ School

Last Friday saw the beginning of a new chapter in my life, as my last little munchkin headed off to school for her first day.  Well, first half day for our school.  I don't feel sad- maybe I will when the days are full ones next week.  She's with me today because Preps have a full day off on Wednesdays for nearly all of first term.  I'm enjoying having her pottering around without the others harasssing her (this causes a lot of screaming!).  We've painted her nails (natural, but I'm not sure it's good for a school girl but.....it's quality time, and we're about to go & bake a cake for Busy Bees playgroup which starts up tomorrow.  I'm running that with the help of my sister & a friend.  It's going to be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment