web site

check out mini mae knitwear @ www.minimaeknitwear.com.au for more fantastic designs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Godspell

Me in the opening of Horsham Arts Council's Godspell 
Today marks the beginning of the second weekend of Horsham Arts Council's production of Godspell.  If I haven't already said so somewhere(which I think I have) I'm in it!!  We're having a great time doing this show.  It has a small on-stage cast of 10, a 4 piece band & 5 backing vocalists.  It just has the best vibe!  We recieved a standing ovation on opening night, which I'm pretty sure is rare :)  The band, is just fantastic & I can say that because they're my friends (& one brother-in-law)!!!!  I've put in some pics of the show, taken by our local paper The Wimmera-Mail Times.  If you're local, get your tickets now, so you won't miss out!


Horsham Arts Council Godspell cast lead by Brady King

Us giving Cam the toss!


No comments:

Post a Comment