web site

check out mini mae knitwear @ www.minimaeknitwear.com.au for more fantastic designs!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Time To Blog!

Ah, so much is happening all the time, especially this time of year, that I really don't get a chance to write blogs.  Latest bits are, I got my motorbike licence & now own a Vespa scooter, which Wayne bought for me.  I'll be mostly child free next year, so I won't need to drive a people mover everywhere -save on petrol :)Rode it to church today.  I recommend NOT wearing a skirt, even with leggings. 
Yep, that's me with Charlie, the Year 1 class toy.  Liberty was Student of the Week, so Charlie had to have an 'adventure ride' on the Vespa.
Also doing Godspell next year, so will start rehearsals for that soon, am writting a play for Christmas and trying to be a semi useful friend to some of mine who are going through rough patches in life.  Honestly I feel so blessed, when I look around & see great people struggling with what life's thrown @ them.
Still, when we are in a blessed place, it's so we can be a blessing to someone else -that's how life & frienship works.

No comments:

Post a Comment